Junior Cloud Support Engineer
Azuro is looking for a Junior Cloud Support Engineer with experience in a Microsoft environment, diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues and installing applications and programs.
The ideal candidate is someone that enjoys assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply. The person will be responsible for resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. In addition, the person will be required to administer and configure Office 365 environments and Azure services.
- Proven work experience as a technical support engineer, desktop support engineer, IT help desk technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows environments – Windows Server and AD
- Understanding of networks, networking configurations and internetworking
- Hands-on experience with Office 365
- Hands-on experience with deploying Azure services
- Powershell and CLI related scripting experience
- Comfortable providing support telephonically and via other platforms
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Qualification in an industry related field and/or relevant Information Technology Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a support engineer role
- Knowledge of Azure Admin, PowerShell, CLI Scripting
- Oversee and update assigned support service requests
- Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management
- Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with contractors, team members and clients
- Assist users with hardware and software issues
- Knowledge of network administration, email and router configuration
- Windows Server and AD (DNS, DHCP, Shares, Permissions)
- Office 365 admin functionality
Salary is negotiable on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Closing date for submissions is Monday, 1st of July 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!